I managed to catch a short set by Bo Saris last night at Proud Camden in London. There’s a lot of Amy Winehouse in his sound, which is a only a good thing in my books. Looking forward to hearing more from this guy. If you get a chance to see him live you have to go!
Live: Bo Saris at Proud Camden
alfitude.com View all posts by Alfie
This entry was posted on Friday, August 10th, 2012 at 12:43 and tagged with Amy Winehouse, Bo Saris, Gigs & Reviews, Live, Proud Camden and posted in Features, Gigs & Reviews, Music. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Do you like it? Cancel reply
Remember when you listened to something new for the first time and it sounded so amazing that it nearly blew your mind?
This is the place where those first times are born.
The best of new music from Scandinavia and the rest of the world.
- New Music: Minnie-Oh wp.me/pOZpS-4QT 1 hour ago
- G-DRAGON wp.me/pOZpS-4QA 3 hours ago
- RT @melodipopvision: Not at all presumptuous of Denmark to have had this designed & in place as the #Eurovision audience left the Arena. ht… 10 hours ago
- @misterjorgensen sleeping! 10 hours ago
- @xian_taylor and at the end of the show they programmed them to light every time you moved so you could take them home! 10 hours ago
Popular TagsA*M*E* Adele AlunaGeorge Amy Winehouse Aphrodite Azealia Banks Danish Music Diplo Erik Hassle Eurovision Eurovision Song Contest Finnish Music First Listen First Watch Free Music French Disco French Music Friendly Fires Gigs & Reviews Hurts Icelandic Music Interview Jamiroquai Jessie J Josh Kumra Kylie Minogue Lady Gaga Lana Del Rey Live Loreen Lykke Li Man Like Me Melodifestivalen Miike Snow Mike Skinner MNEK New Music Norwegian Music Penguin Prison Rizlab Robyn Sweden Swedish Music The Streets X Factor