Another new week, although it’s a Bank Holiday in the UK and Carnival kicks in later, so no doubt there will be a whole load or rum being splashed around Notting Hill (and me…) Anyway, this is a sister duo who make pop reminiscent of St Etienne. Check out here.
New Music: Sheila McQueen
alfitude.com View all posts by Alfie
This entry was posted on Monday, August 27th, 2012 at 01:05 and tagged with New Music, Sheila McQueen and posted in Music, New Music. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Do you like it? Cancel reply
Remember when you listened to something new for the first time and it sounded so amazing that it nearly blew your mind?
This is the place where those first times are born.
The best of new music from Scandinavia and the rest of the world.
- @ultimatephili how are you puppy? 7 minutes ago
- RT @ultimatephili: The Mr Δnderson Daily is out! paper.li/ultimatephili/… ▸ Top stories today via @3am @alfitude @_MrFred_ 8 minutes ago
- New Music: Dresden Dresses wp.me/pOZpS-4UB 1 hour ago
- New Music: Ginny Blackmore wp.me/pOZpS-4Ug 3 hours ago
- Nothing's better than when a song comes up on shuffle that's exactly what you need to hear from your mood... 3 hours ago
Popular TagsA*M*E* Adele AlunaGeorge Amy Winehouse Aphrodite Azealia Banks Danish Music Diplo Erik Hassle Eurovision Eurovision Song Contest Finnish Music First Listen First Watch Free Music French Disco French Music Friendly Fires Gigs & Reviews Hurts Icelandic Music Interview Jamiroquai Jessie J Josh Kumra Kylie Minogue Lady Gaga Lana Del Rey Live Loreen Lykke Li Man Like Me Melodifestivalen Miike Snow Mike Skinner MNEK New Music Norwegian Music Penguin Prison Rizlab Robyn Sweden Swedish Music The Streets X Factor