This will be the most infectious thing you will hear all day. How To Dress Well’s made a track that’s layered so beautifully. And it’s free. Good times.
Free Download: How To Dress Well ‘& It Was U’
alfitude.com View all posts by Alfie
This entry was posted on Monday, September 10th, 2012 at 16:07 and tagged with Free Music, How To Dress Well and posted in Free Tracks, Music. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Do you like it? Cancel reply
Remember when you listened to something new for the first time and it sounded so amazing that it nearly blew your mind?
This is the place where those first times are born.
The best of new music from Scandinavia and the rest of the world.
- First Listen: Misty Miller 'Tea In China' wp.me/pOZpS-4Sv 35 minutes ago
- So Eurovision was insane... wp.me/pOZpS-4SN 5 hours ago
- New Music: Minnie-Oh wp.me/pOZpS-4QT 6 hours ago
- G-DRAGON wp.me/pOZpS-4QA 8 hours ago
- RT @melodipopvision: Not at all presumptuous of Denmark to have had this designed & in place as the #Eurovision audience left the Arena. ht… 16 hours ago
Popular TagsA*M*E* Adele AlunaGeorge Amy Winehouse Aphrodite Azealia Banks Danish Music Diplo Erik Hassle Eurovision Eurovision Song Contest Finnish Music First Listen First Watch Free Music French Disco French Music Friendly Fires Gigs & Reviews Hurts Icelandic Music Interview Jamiroquai Jessie J Josh Kumra Kylie Minogue Lady Gaga Lana Del Rey Live Loreen Lykke Li Man Like Me Melodifestivalen Miike Snow Mike Skinner MNEK New Music Norwegian Music Penguin Prison Rizlab Robyn Sweden Swedish Music The Streets X Factor