Just back from seeing Professor Green (with support from Ed Drewett) at Somerset House in London. It’s a bit of an unusual place to have a gig like this, but that made it all the more fun. Was very good. Previews of Green’s new material were really very good- I have a feeling his next album (out in October) will be tons better than the first one (although that was pretty good too). He played my favourite track on the album, the hugely ‘Goodnight‘, which was awesome. Another highlight was an appearance of Emeli Sandé. Can’t wait to see more of this girl!
Tag Archives: Somerset House
Remember when you listened to something new for the first time and it sounded so amazing that it nearly blew your mind?
This is the place where those first times are born.
The best of new music from Scandinavia and the rest of the world.
- RT @melodipopvision: Not at all presumptuous of Denmark to have had this designed & in place as the #Eurovision audience left the Arena. ht… 1 hour ago
- @misterjorgensen sleeping! 1 hour ago
- @xian_taylor and at the end of the show they programmed them to light every time you moved so you could take them home! 1 hour ago
- @xian_taylor I was lucky with them! Was a very small arena! 1 hour ago
- These little light bracelets were programmed with effects thought the show... #eurovision #malmö instagram.com/p/ZeSAuxNUBn/ 2 hours ago
Popular TagsA*M*E* Adele AlunaGeorge Amy Winehouse Aphrodite Azealia Banks Danish Music Diplo Erik Hassle Eurovision Eurovision Song Contest Finnish Music First Listen First Watch Free Music French Disco French Music Friendly Fires Gigs & Reviews Hurts Icelandic Music Interview Jamiroquai Jessie J Josh Kumra Kylie Minogue Lady Gaga Lana Del Rey Live Loreen Lykke Li Man Like Me Melodifestivalen Miike Snow Mike Skinner MNEK New Music Norwegian Music Penguin Prison Rizlab Robyn Sweden Swedish Music The Streets X Factor