Hailing from England are rock quintet Komparrison. With a bold and confident approach to music-making, the band create energising songs with extraordinary depth and observation – so much so that they have already garnered praise from the likes of BBC Music Introducing, Radio X, This Feeling and NARC.
“‘Loose Lips’ explores the toxicity of modern world dating and the negative connotations of how society views women through hook up culture. Word of wisdom… NEVER DATE A BOY IN A BAND!”
Taken from their upcoming debut EP ‘You Say She’s Satisfied’ which is out soon.
- 12 March Newcastle Head of Steam
- 26 March Middlesbrough NXTGN
- 08 April Bristol The Crown
- 13 April London The Old Blue Last
- 15 April Leeds Brudenell Social Club
- 16 April Stockton Calling
- 21 April Manchester Night People
- 22 April Glasgow Broadcast
- 23 April Scunthorpe Cafe Indie