Brooklyn-based Capetonian Sulene releases an intensely captivating blend of dark pop, synth and indietronica through new single ‘Electrosexual’.
The track feels like a perfected hybrid between Nine Inch Nails and Charlie XCX, and further emboldens Sulene’s mark as one of the East Coast’s most promising pop starlets.
To date, Sulene’s work has garnered praise from the likes of Billboard, Daily Motion, BrooklynVegan, Atwood Magazine and AudioFemme.
Taken from the forthcoming EP, ‘In the Style of David Lynch’.
Upcoming tour dates: Sulene, Prinze George, Glassio
- 3/12/22 – Brooklyn, NY @ Brooklyn Bowl
- 4/28/22 – Los Angeles, CA @ Resident
- 5/31/22 – Boston, MA @ Crystal Ballroom
- 6/1/22 – Brooklyn, NY @ Elsewhere
- 6/2/22 – Pittsburgh, PA @ Thunderbird
- 6/4/22 – Philadelphia, PA @ Kung Fu Necktie
- 6/5/22 – Richmond, VA @ Canal Club
- 6/6/22 – Washington D.C. @ Union Stage