Rising Oxford outfit Low Island return with a melancholic yet anthemic slice of electro-pop through the release of new single ‘Can’t Forget’.
Taken from the band’s forthcoming ‘Life In Miniature’ album (out November 2022), the song is inspired by the coming-of-age moments that we all experience as we transition into adulthood.
“It’s a reflection on the headiness of youth and a fear of growing up. Verse 2 is a nod to the day I left home; as I drove down the street, I caught my Dad crying and waving me away in the wing-mirror of my car. It’s one of those memories that gets printed right onto the front of your mind and that you never forget.” – Carlos Posada, Low Island
Hailing from the same city as Radiohead and Glass Animals, Low Island have accumulated millions of catalogue streams to date and garnered praise from the likes of Rolling Stone, PASTE, BBC Radio 1 and 6music.
Low Island Tour 2022
- 7th September – Warsaw, Hydrozagadka
- 8th September – Vienna, Waves Festival
- 9th September – Prague, Cross Club
- 12th September – Leipzig, Naumann’s
- 13th September – Berlin, Kantine
- 14th September – Hamburg, Haekken
- 15th September – Cologne, Jaki
- 17th September – Paris, Supersonic
- 2nd October – Birmingham, O2 Institute w/ X Ambassadors
- 3rd October – Manchester, Academy 2 w/ X Ambassadors