Acclaimed pop musician Madge returns today with a bold new single, entitled ‘notss’.
The track is taken from the artist’s forthcoming ‘ravepack’ EP (out 14 July), and showcases an electronic production that is immediately arresting from the moment you press play.
“The soft torture of mixed signals and the excitement of captivity. I can’t help but think that getting strung along like this is just keeping me strung out on something I like. Made this with my gabber crew Grandbankss x Tzar and a Pinterest mood board of shibari bondage. It might be my favourite from this mixtape.”
Aside from their own solo music, Madge has also worked with bands as prominent as Pussy Riot and Portugal. The Man.
Madge is also a noted model who has been featured for campaigns by the likes of Gucci, Prada and Valentino.
If you’re based in New York then you can catch this rising talent performing live in Brooklyn on the 30th June, or on tour with ZAND across the US in September. Dates and tickets can be found below.
Madge US Dates 2023
- 06/30/23 – Brooklyn, NY @ Elsewhere (Loft) – tickets here
- 09/11/23 – Seattle, WA @ Madame Lou’s *
- 09/12/23 – Portland, OR @ Doug Fir Lounge *
- 09/14/23 – San Francisco, CA @ Cafe Du Nord *
- 09/15/23 – Los Angeles, CA @ The Echo *
- 09/16/23 – Las Vegas, NV @ Soulbelly BBQ *
- 09/19/23 – Denver, CO @ Globe Hall *
- 09/22/23 – Minneapolis, MN @ 7th St. Entry *
- 09/23/23 – Chicago, IL @ Beat Kitchen *
- 09/26/23 – Philadelphia, PA @ Kung Fu Necktie *
- 09/27/23 – Washington, DC @ DC9 *
- 09/28/23 – Brooklyn, NY @ Elsewhere Zone One *
* = supporting ZAND – tickets here