What would your future self tell you? The Norwegian legend returns with a beautifully introspective piece of indie pop.
I’m not Beyonce’s biggest fan but now that I hear this reworking by Ane Brun, it does make me appreciate ‘Halo’ more. Just slightly.
Ane Brun European Tour 2013
- Oct 05 Helsinki, The Cirkus
- Oct 10 Copenhagen, Stora Vega
- Oct 11 Hamburg, Uebel & Gefährlich
- Oct 12 Amsterdam, Paradiso
- Oct 13 Brussels, Cirque Royal
- Oct 16 Luxemburg, Rockhal
- Oct 17 Paris, Alhambra
- Oct 18 The Hague, Paard van Troje
- Oct 20 Berlin, Passionskirche
- Oct 22 Prague, Palac Akropolis
- Oct 23 Vienna, Szene Wien
- Oct 24 Budapest, A38
- Oct 26 Zurich, Kaufleuten
- Nov 14 London, The Forum
- Nov 15 Manchester, Ruby Lounge
- Nov 16 Dublin, Vicar St.
- Nov 18 Glasgow, Oran Mor
- Nov 21 Istanbul, iKSV Salon
- Nov 22 Istanbul, iKSV Salon
- Nov 23 Istanbul, iKSV Salon
- Nov 24 Rome, Auditorium Parco Musica
- Dec 03 Stockholm, Cirkus
- Dec 07 Oslo, Sentrum Scene
The broody Scandinavian songstress has made a haunting version of ‘Feeling Good’. Lovely.
I love this song by Norwegian songstress Ane Brun but the video is way too intense for a Wednesday afternoon. Gorgeous song though.