This is a cute cover by a new Norwegian talent called Matilda.
This is so cool… A mash up to end all mash up’s from 99 Souls.
The Weeknd does good.
Finnish EDM. This samples Beyonce nicely. Check out here.
I’m not Beyonce’s biggest fan but now that I hear this reworking by Ane Brun, it does make me appreciate ‘Halo’ more. Just slightly.
Ane Brun European Tour 2013
- Oct 05 Helsinki, The Cirkus
- Oct 10 Copenhagen, Stora Vega
- Oct 11 Hamburg, Uebel & Gefährlich
- Oct 12 Amsterdam, Paradiso
- Oct 13 Brussels, Cirque Royal
- Oct 16 Luxemburg, Rockhal
- Oct 17 Paris, Alhambra
- Oct 18 The Hague, Paard van Troje
- Oct 20 Berlin, Passionskirche
- Oct 22 Prague, Palac Akropolis
- Oct 23 Vienna, Szene Wien
- Oct 24 Budapest, A38
- Oct 26 Zurich, Kaufleuten
- Nov 14 London, The Forum
- Nov 15 Manchester, Ruby Lounge
- Nov 16 Dublin, Vicar St.
- Nov 18 Glasgow, Oran Mor
- Nov 21 Istanbul, iKSV Salon
- Nov 22 Istanbul, iKSV Salon
- Nov 23 Istanbul, iKSV Salon
- Nov 24 Rome, Auditorium Parco Musica
- Dec 03 Stockholm, Cirkus
- Dec 07 Oslo, Sentrum Scene
Ah- so annoyed I only heard this now! Mausi are pretty incredible. It’s great to see the buzz picking up for them!
… I really don’t. I mean, some of her songs are great- but I don’t believe for one second she’s actually written any of them. Which isn’t a problem, but pretending that you have when you haven’t makes me a bit angry. Anyway, I don’t like making a habit of writing about what I dislike on here, but this remix of Beyoncé’s ‘Countdown’ is very, very good. It’s just pure happiness.