Yes. This cover from Say Lou Lou is pretty hot.
Say Lou Lou release their debut album on April 6th through their own label À Deux.
Say Lou Lou headline Heaven, London on December 4th.
Great Scandipop from Say Lou Lou. It’s released through Columbia Records on May 19th 2014.
I wait all year to see this list get published. Only because it’s interesting to see how many people have already been featured on here.
This year’s mix is a lot better than last year’s in my opinion, and is definitely more pop-orientated than previous ‘Sounds of’. Here’s the full list:
- Banks – first featured February 2013
- Chance The Rapper
- Ella Eyre – first featured April 2013
- George Ezra – first featured December 2012
- FKA Twigs
- Chloe Howl – first featured December 2012
- Jungle – first featured September 2013
- Kelela – first featured October 2013
- MNEK – first featured May 2010 (also check out the interview)
- Nick Mulvey – first featured May 2013
- Royal Blood
- Say Lou Lou – first featured May 2012 (as Saint Lou Lou)
- Luke Sital-Singh – first featured July 2012
- Sam Smith – first featured January 2013
The top 5 will be revealed daily starting 6th January 6th 2014, with the winner crowned on the 10th. I’m not putting any guesses on who will win this time round though!
This is definitely one of the best Say Lou Lou tracks I’ve heard. They headline their own show in London at Concrete on 13th November 2013.
The ladies release their first single for Columbia Records on December 16th.
I’m a little in love with this track. Cass Lowe. He’s already an established name in the music world behind the scenes, involved in production for tracks by artists including Madeon, Toddla T and Say Lou Lou. Now he’s going solo and this effort is stunning. Check out here.
I do like Say Lou Lou. Although, I must confess I was not hugely moved by ‘Julian’ when I first heard it. However, I’m glad I watched this because now I am hugely moved by it. I do like Say Lou Lou.
Track is available now on limited edition 7” vinyl and digital download via the band’s own label À DEUX.